Welcome!

This is a blog that we use to post news on our translation of "Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love". For those who don't know, it is a sequel to Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. Rupeeland was released in English, but Balloon Trip of Love wasn't.

This is an unofficial fan project. We are in no way affiliated with Nintendo or Vanpool, and are doing this completely for free.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Ask Tingle Anything!

It's been a while since the last update, and while Tingle might be gone from the news, he's certainly not gone from our hearts.

This is just a quick update on the Tingle guide, including a call to action.

The other day I received an e-mail from someone who was struggling to get past a certain point in Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love. Fortunately I was able to help, and it gave me the idea to add a FAQ section to the walkthrough I made for the game.

You can find the guide here. It walks you through the entire main storyline, and it also tells you how to complete 100% of the game's side quests.

And here's where I need your help: Send me your questions about the game! 

Are you stuck somewhere right now? Stopped playing because you couldn't figure out that darn password for the I.D. check? Any part of the game you wish you knew more about?

Send me your questions and help making the guide better!

4 comments:

  1. I would very much like someone to translate it into Spanish, you Anglo-Saxons are to be admired,
    I wish I could translate it but I don't have the knowledge
    me gustaria mucho que alguien lo tradujeron al espaƱol, ustedes los anglosajones son de admirar,
    ojala lo pudiera traducir pero no tengo los conocimientos

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Joyce I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in Health, love marriage, finance, job promotion, lottery spell, poker spell, golf spell ,Law & Court case Spells ,money spell, weigh loss spell, diabetic spell, hypertensive spell ,high cholesterol spell, Trouble in marriage, Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells, if you are having health issues such as PCOS i believe his good in everything and that it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaiker his website holyaraminta.com And His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy man, is ready to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think back on this project fondly and I'm still so glad you discovered our initial effort and picked up the slack, waldrumpus.

    ReplyDelete