Welcome!

This is a blog that we use to post news on our translation of "Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love". For those who don't know, it is a sequel to Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. Rupeeland was released in English, but Balloon Trip of Love wasn't.

This is an unofficial fan project. We are in no way affiliated with Nintendo or Vanpool, and are doing this completely for free.

Monday, March 3, 2014

This project now has a translator

...and it's me. Nice to meet you, everyone. I'm DaVince.

I'm not very experienced with translating yet, but the text in this game is easy to understand and it makes for a good learning experience. So I gave translation of the first page (a.k.a. chapter) a try. Afterwards, TingleFan asked me to translate the rest of the game, and I accepted!

The first page of the game has been fully translated now. The text does still need some tweaking here and there. Also note that the first page is also the shortest (probably around 20 minutes of gameplay, but more if you examine and combine every little thing)!

As I'm still playing the game, I have no estimate on how long translating the full thing will take, especially considering the fact that this is a point-and-click adventure game where you can combine many things with many things. And all of these things have text that needs to be translated.

Well, it'll be worth it!

2 comments: