Welcome!

This is a blog that we use to post news on our translation of "Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love". For those who don't know, it is a sequel to Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. Rupeeland was released in English, but Balloon Trip of Love wasn't.

This is an unofficial fan project. We are in no way affiliated with Nintendo or Vanpool, and are doing this completely for free.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Preview patch

I was going to make this for Christmas 2013, but oh well. I guess it'll be for New Years.

After my computer crashed, I lost some files for the translation but I've recovered everything I could find that was backed up and created a patch.

Translated in this preview are:
  • The intro,
  • some menus,
  • some random items,
  • and about 1/4 of the 1st part.
So this patch isn't going to be an "official" patch; it's just a little preview.

Note - The patch in this post is outdated. All the text in this patch has been redone and will be different in the final patch. It is not recommended that you use this, but I'll leave it here as a proof of concept.

Download

If you need help applying the patch, follow the tutorial in the Beta content section.

No comments:

Post a Comment