Welcome!

This is a blog that we use to post news on our translation of "Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love". For those who don't know, it is a sequel to Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. Rupeeland was released in English, but Balloon Trip of Love wasn't.

This is an unofficial fan project. We are in no way affiliated with Nintendo or Vanpool, and are doing this completely for free.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Current Status of project

Hey everyone, It's been nearly a year since we've said anything about the project. I'm sorry to say that we haven't really made much progress. The same problems are still present from the last time we posted. I also cannot reach my translation partner ytdash, and she has a lot of the translated files. Anyways, I'm here to ask for your help. If there is anything you can do to help with technical problems, then please comment in this new section. I'll also need a translator soon as well, but right now I really need help with the technical aspects of the project. Remember this does not mean the end of the translation (At least not yet)!

If you want to help, go to the new help section.

No comments:

Post a Comment